offers a wide range of services to help individuals and businesses reach their financial goals. At TCL Financial & Tax Services, the Team consists of trained advisors, counselors, and professionals who are skilled to give solid advice to all of their clients. Many tax preparation companies are only open during the peak tax season months of January through April 15th, but TCL Financial & Tax Services is committed to their current and future clients and is open year-round just in case they need us. At TCL Financial & Tax Services, client satisfaction is always the Top Priority.
Are you looking for your Stimulus Check?
We specialize in more than just Tax Preparation...
- Business Start-Up and Development
- Budgeting Techniques
- Credit Restoration
- Debt Elimination Techniques
- Estate Planning
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Notary Public
- Pre-Paid Legal Protection
- Saving for Retirement
Tax Preparation Worksheets
FREE Filing of "Simple 1040" Tax Returns
Do you need Audit Assistance or Back Years Filed?
- FREE Audit Assistance for existing clients
- Small minimal fee for non-existing clients
- We specialize in filing back year tax returns
- We specialize in federal and state tax audits
- We are open year-round just in case you need us
Become a "Tax Advisor"
Classes start again Tuesday, October 6, 2020
Enroll today for as low as $49.99
- No experience is required
- Learn a new trade and profession
- Learn how to prepare taxes "by hand"
- Convenience of flexible working hours
- Part-Time and Full-Time positions available
- Small classroom setting of about 30 students
- Have your own Preparer Tax Identification Number
- Classes are taught by CEO and Founder, Tim C. Lee
- Opportunity to advance to Management or Partnership
Business Partnership Opportunity
- Do you want to Become Your Own Boss?
- Do you want to earn up to $100,000 in your first year?
- Do you want to open a business with low start-up cost?
- Do you want to have your own tax preparation company?
- Do you want to partner with CEO and Founder, Tim C. Lee?